A domain model class diagram may contain the class name and its relationships with other classes or interfaces.
Implements and Extends
- Use dotted line arrow to denote the implementation of the interface from the implemented class to the interface with a blank arrow head
- Use normal line arrow to show the inheritance of a class from sub class to the super class.
the LeagueManager object can have its own life time which is completely disconnected from the
SportsClub object. Looking from a different perspective, it means that if the LeagueManager object is deleted, the SportsClub object does not die.
Final Domain model class diagram
- A SportsClub could exist or not but yet the LeagueManger can stand alone.
- there could be 1 or no LeagueManager
- there has to be one or more SportsClub.